- Course Features
- Group Rates
- 10% OFF SALE
TABC Certification Course Features
- TABC Approved Provider #454-508
- Course Duration: 2 hrs
- 100% online - no classroom attendance!
- Take course anywhere and anytime!
- Download certificate upon completion!
- Available en Español
- 24×7 Customer Support
- Reg. Price: $10.99
Benefits of Group Purchases
Get huge discounts by enrolling and training all your TABC Certification employees.
- Volume Discounts
- Free LMS for Enrollment & Certificates
- Dedicated Account Management
- Track and Report Progress of Entire Team
- Detailed Certification Reports
- Buy Now, Train Later
- 24×7 customer support
TABC Certification – Texas Alcohol Seller-Server Online Training – 10% OFF SALE!
Texas TABC Certification – Alcohol Seller-Server training instructs a server, bartender, store clerk, manager, or business owner about the responsibilities and best practices related to selling and serving alcohol.
- Who Needs to be TABC Certified?
If your job in is to sell or serve alcoholic beverages in Texas, most employers will require you to be TABC certified before you begin working.
- TABC Certification to Mitigate Legal Liability
TABC Certification training may also mitigate legal liability during a lawsuit involving intoxication, by providing evidence of intent, or a “reasonable efforts defense”, on the part of the establishment that serves and sells alcoholic beverages.
- TABC Certification – Course Benefits
The TABC Certification training course will assist Texas alcohol seller-servers by:
- Identifying the important responsible alcohol service skills, such as how to identify minors, correctly check IDs, and intervention techniques to prevent alcohol sales to intoxicated customers.
- Giving owners, managers, and staff of establishments that serve alcohol – the knowledge and skills to help them serve responsibly and fulfill the Texas legal requirements of alcohol service.
- Approved TABC Training Provider #454-508. Take our TABC seller server certification course and get TABC certified on your schedule. Just enroll and take the course at your speed – anytime, anywhere, on any device.
Why is alcohol seller server training important?
Most states across the U.S. require a license before a person can sell or serve alcohol. Before you can acquire your alcohol serving permit, you must take the required alcoholic beverage or bartending training.
Alcohol Seller-Server training instructs employees in establishments that sell and serve alcohol in bars, restaurants, hotels, taverns, night clubs, and banquet halls: bartenders, bar backs, servers, managers, security personnel and bouncers.
Alcohol Seller-Server training also mitigates liability during a lawsuit involving intoxication by providing evidence of intent on the part of the establishment that serves and sells alcoholic beverages – a “reasonable efforts defense” – or Safe Harbor. Enroll in TABC Course here.